Luminaite will never sell, rent or otherwise abuse your e-mail address. It will be used solely for the purpose of sending you information about Luminaite. Should you wish to unsubscribe at any time, instructions are included with each e-mail for immediate removal from the subscriber file.
Westlake Village, CA 91362
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number, employer information or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to our blog, fill out a form or enter information on our site, or provide us with feedback on our services.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register to download content, sign up for our blog, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
* To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested
* To improve our website in order to better serve you
* To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
* To send periodic emails regarding our services/blog
* To follow up with you after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
Do we use 'cookies'?
* Understand and save user's preferences for future visits
* Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
* If you use our SEO producte may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since every browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, It won't affect you user experience.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We have implemented the following:
* Remarketing with Google AdSense
* Google Display Network Impression Reporting
* Demographics and Interests Reporting
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
CalOPPA is the first state law in th